Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finishing Up

Finished lasting and attaching the heel... to add the rhinestones...

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mounted and Ready

The uppers are lasted and ready for a heel...I just need to find one! It's been difficult finding a heel because it has to be not only the right height and silhouette, but also the inclination at the top must match with the inclination of the last/insole. I'm going today to a tacchificio (heel factory) to try and find a good match. I have only a few days left and I still need to hand-stitch on the rhinestone's crunch time!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Real Deal

Hello all - Once again I've been very behind on my posts...but only because I've been very busy with another project: the bridal shoes!

I found all the materials...

...and I got started cutting out the final shoe.